Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

9.27.2012

My 5 Fall beauty essentials (Guest post)



Hello!!

At the beggining of this week I did a guest post over Penniless Socialite about my 5 beauty fall essentials. If you don't know her check her out. 

Here is the post so you all can read it =) I had so much fun doing it!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there!

My name is Bea and I blog over at Daily Living in Geneva. It's my first guest post ever and I'm really excited about it!

Today I want to talk about my 5 beauty essentials/favourite beauty trends for Fall.

So here we go!

FACE: Just because summer is over, it doesn't mean you have to leave your glowing healthy skin at home. Healthy skin starts with hydration, and this line from Clarins, Éclat du jour (Daily Energizer) specific for younger skins would improve your skin day by day and get it glowing and protected against the increasing cold. With a very decent prize range for the brand and formulated with natural ingredients it will delight even older skins!!


LIPS: One of my favourite trends of all times that repeats on and on when fall comes is red bold lips. But I'll be honest here, red lips sometimes are hard to pull off...so here is my proposals for the perfect warm fall look that would complete all skin tones! Revlon Colorbust Lip Butter in Berry Smoothieand Maybelline Colorsensational Bit of Berry.



EYES: When it comes to eye make up fall is the perfect season for brown smokey looks. For a day look I would go for something simple: one over the lid neutral color and smudged eyeliner. Perfect for back to school or daily work look! Easy, classy and quick! For a pop of color you can combined it with a dark lip like the berry tones above.
Source
For night's out however, I can´t get over this gorgeous dark teal smokey look by Mac for Jason Wu Fall 2012. I think it's so pretty! For something in between, use black or brown eyeliner to line your upper line and a teal or light color for your lower or water line. This one is subtle enough for day time.  Get this look by blending Mac's Kelly Green Pigment and Club Eyeshadow on the lid and blending in Minted Eye Kohl blended in the crease.

CHEEKS: When it comes to blushes, one of the trends this season is pale rosy cheeks. If your skin tone is on the lighter side then go for it. For medium to dark skin tones, the group where I fall in, my personal preference a deep coral. Like these from Rimmel in Coral and NYC in South St. Shell.

NAILS: Last but not least is nails!  Bright and dark colors are going strong this season, but I can´t help it. There is nothing more elegant and classy than a french manicure.


Well, this is it! I hope you liked this post as much as I liked putting it together. What are your favourite trends or beauty essentials for this fall? Hope you go over Daily Living in Geneva and let me know!

Bea <3

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love your Fall beauty essentials :) Brown smokey looks are definitely a great go-to look for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice guest post! great blog! By the way, I'm following you courtesy of the bloghop! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too! :o)

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete