Me, Myself & I Link up party!
I found this link up today and thought it was really fun so here we go!
1. When you are feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
In no specific order: eat, sleep, hug my boyfriend, high volume music, crying...yes, crying!because sometimes you just need to let yourself go a bit to come up stronger!!
2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
When I was little I really wanted to be a princess so I'd say some time in the spledoreus years of the French or English Empire (despite hygene)...but at the same time I love today's technology, so I don't know!
3.What's the most creative halloween costume you've ever worn?
I don't remember a halloween costume, but I have this one from last Carnaval =) (My mom made it. I'm a middle age princess, tho people say it looks like a wedding dress!)
4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
- I'm really bad at video games
- I'm a complete american TV shows sucker.
- I like to mix french fries and sunday (The mix of hot/cold and Sweet/Salty it is really interesting).
- I remeber certain conversations so well that even after some time I could still tell you what exactly you said and what you were wearing so...watch out! =P
- In other life I probably was a shopaholic. In this life I struggle with the ups and downs of rehab.
5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
- To take way more care about our skin. At 24 I'll really appreciate it.
- To worry less about what people at school think or say about me.
- You are actually good at learning foreign lenguages.
- To fall less in love of our b/f at the time. At 23 you'll find a really, really good one =)
- To look less into the past and enjoy more the present.
- Not to want to grow so fast, be crazy and enjoy more being teen.
- It is good to try to be so strong but you have to learn how to deal with pain and to let yourself grieve. It is OK not to be ok.
- Our mother is so particular and we have such a define character that we will always collide. But don't worry, do your thing because it eventually gets better =)
So yeah!Hope you like it!
Go and link up!