Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

9.11.2013

My eye treatment combo of the moment: CLINIQUE

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



There are a few beauty gestures I'm very lazy about: nail care, body cream and eye cream. Now, when you have a few weeks of little sleep and too many days of waking up before the sun is even out, you can keep your nails low profile and hide your body away- it is freaking (ups!) freezing winter already here in Switzerland anyways- but no concealer would hide and keep away my puffy eyes and my growing dark circles on its own. 

I'm quite proud of myself because for the past week I've been using- and not skipt a day!- this two clinique eye products each for a different purpose.  
All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage: This instantly cooling serum refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes with dark circles on contact. Brightens eye area immediately. With caffeine, antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthamologist tested
- Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector: It has the power to brighten the appearance of the entire eye area. Plumping hydration makes thin eye-area skin appear less transparent and the cooling massage tip refreshes tired-looking eyes. Optics instantly brighten all skins, fair to deep.




I use the de-puffing eye massage twice a day. It feels quite refreshing and light. When I wake up my eyes are definitely less puffy. I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that it can be use underneath other eye creams which I think is great. I would say it is pretty similar to Garnier's caffeine roll-on The main difference to me-other than the prize- is that the one from Garnier would let more product out and it might be a little bit more hydrating. If you want to skip on this one, get the one from Garnier because I think it is as good.

Now, the one that has blown me away is the dark circle corrector. I apply it with the cooling tip and then pad the product with my ring finger. The product is really creamy and has a peachy tone to it. It corrects slightly the darkness in my eyes, concealer applies easily and doesn't crease and the eye area remains soft all day long. What it is interesting about it is that it feels more like a primer than an eye cream! I haven't even bother to use primer on my lids since using this product and my eyeshadow stays all day. It is recommended twice a day but I only use it in the mornings on top of the de-puffing roll-on. My only doubt is that I'm not quite sure if the "correcting" properties are only temporary or it would really bright my eyes on the long run. Can a cream really change the natural color under your eyes?


Right: dark circle corrector. Left: De-puffing eye serum.

Have you try these products? What do you think? 
Do you have a holy grail eye treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment