Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

10.25.2012

So excited to present you the MBD Training Center!


It seems like October has been a month of extremely excitement for me. If you have been following me around for a bit you know I've been loving fall colors (here and here), celebrating love here <3, co-hosting blog hops (1, 2, 3) and learning a lot (here)...

But the learning doesn't stop there because I've been learning a lot about photoshop, HTLM/CSS and Blogger. It's true that you can google almost anything and with a little search you will find it, but it's also true that it is always easier if all the information you need is gather in just one place. 

Where? keep reading and hopefully at the end you'll be as excited as I am about this!

I don't know if you know Ro from Mommy Blog Designs, but if you don't go and check her blog out.

She has tutorials for wordpress, offers blog designs with a wide range of prizes to suit all budgets from hobby blogs to more professional web designs packages (with awesome testimonials due to her amazing work!!). 

But not happy with that, she had the idea-such a blast one- to create a blog design training center!!

Yes!!Like you read it. A training center where you can sign up for all the following courses individually or in different packages depending on your needs.


In my personal case I chose the package that includes Photoshop, Html/Css and Blogger. I found the prize was reasonable but it's true I didn't know if it was going to be worth it or not. Specially because I was going to be in the first round of courses so neither she or other people had feedback about these courses. Now that I've done all three I think is so, so, so worth it and I would pay for them all over again without regrets.

Brief review about them:
  • Photoshop: if you know nothing this course is perfect because in no time you would get to do your own banner, change your background, social media buttoms...If you are a pro then you don't need it. However, since the course was pretty basic and I think so many things were left out, I told Ro what I thought and some ideas and she took them in!In fact, she is thinking of adding new tutorials with many different possibilities to play around with photoshop and blog designs. Which honestly was really nice of her.
  • Html/css: This course was also basic, but she covered most of the things you need to know to deal with a blog. Thanks to this course I learned to make lists like this one and to line my pictures perfectly like I did above =)
  • Blogger: my favourite of the three because here is when everything makes sense and comes together. She makes it so simple that now I'm feeling capable of designing websites!
 All the students from this first round happen to be so lucky because now we are going to be able to access all the courses even if we didn't signed in for them. Which is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!I was interested in the social media course and now reading deeply more about weebly, I think it's a very interesting platform so it's perfect. I'll let you know how that goes!!

If I haven't change my blog yet it is because of luck of time. But I've been playing around a little bit and came out with these designs




Such a big change, eh?
So what do you think?
Any ideas or suggestions?
I haven't yet found THE ONE...


So going back to the training center...go, check it out, sign up for the Novemeber round, spread the word and say I sent you!!or if you know someone that could be interested in learning more about all of these thing, pass them the information and tell them to say I sent them!! I would really, really appreciated and Ro too. And she deserves it, because I can't even imagine how much work it is to put something like this together and she is like the sweetest person ever. So GO! NOW! =D

4 comments:

  1. I like the middle one with the blue design. It looks very pretty. Good work! Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100 followers! I just reached 100 too! :)
    I think I like the middle blog design the most.
    Dropping by from the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I can't wait to see your updated blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominate you for the Liebster/Versatile Bloggers Award.
    Check it out here: http://fashionablecents.blogspot.com/
    Great way to get to know other bloggers out there :)
    XOX Angela

    ReplyDelete