Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

8.02.2012

CATRICE CUCUBA'S limited eddition collection August 2012


Hello!

I don´t know about you, but having a student budget I'm always looking for high quality products at a low price. And today´s post is all about CATRICE, a low cost brand that has lots to offer. I got to know this brand when I first moved to Geneva almost 2 years ago and it definitely caught my eye.

In a recent post about Cosnova beauty, the company that owns CATRICE, I talk a bit about what this company is about. 


Today, I want to talk about CATRICE'S limited eddition collection for august/september 2012:" CUCUBA".



This is collection is inspired in the Cuba of the 50's and so are the colors that represent the cuban attitude back at the time: warm brown and bronze shades, mustard yellow and two "completely in-trend" colors such as bright coral and soft mint green.





LOOSE EYE SHADOW

Highly-pigmented loose powder eye shadow of intense color and with metallic shimmer effects. 


LIQUID SHIMMER EYE LINER

Long-lasting liquid Eye Liner easy to apply thanks to its fine brush.

SOFT LIP COLOUR

Lip color of high pigmentation and gel-like texture for soft application and pleasent feeling in the lips.




                                                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                 










BRONZING POWDER

Soft matt bronzer, ideal for contouring the face and a summer must have!

ULTIMATE NAIL LACQUER

Following the same color pattern as the loose eyeshadows the ULTIMATE NAIL LACQUER have a new extra-broad brush that guarantees application with just one stroke of the brush.

I'm not always fun of make-up limited eddition collectios, since I don´t feel they always bring up something new, however I have to say that I really, really like this one!! I wasn't expecting to get my hands on it until mid-august, but lucky me (and poor my wallet! =S) it is already available at my drugstore!!(in my case COOP).

I'll do a separate post with swatches of what I've bought and comparisons with other brown/bronze eyeshadows I have. From the look at the store, they seem to be close to URBAN DECAY's original NAKED palette-a huge, huge favourite of mine and of a million people more.

I'll leave for now =)

Have you got your hands on this collection yet? share your opinions,  swatches and friendly comments down below and don´t forget to share, subscribe and give feedback of this post  if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment