Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

1.11.2013

Dicember Make-up Haul VIDEO!



Hey guys!

I recorded this video a while ago but I didn't have time to edited and prepare a blog post about it before I went to Madrid. I didn't bring my laptop with me and my brother had a hard time letting me use his (Yeah, he is that nice with me).

So here it is. All the make-up I've been buying in the last few weeks!
Enjoy!





Products metioned in the video:


- Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay (Ebay)
- Nars yachiyo DUPE blush brush (Ebay)
- Maybelline color tatto in Pink Gold
- Mybelline The Falsies Flared
- Max Factor 2000 Calories Volume & Curl
- Maybelline Ilegal Lengths
- KIKO smoky eye pencil in brown
- KIKO GLOSSY eye pencil in black
- Beauty Blendder sponge DUPE from H&M
- NYX cream Blush in Rose Petal
- RIMMEL MATCH perfection light perfecting radiance foundation in 200 Soft Beige and 300 Sand
- Max Factor FACEFINITY All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation in 60 Sand
- Refillable travel parfum spay in pink
- Giorgio Armani ARMANI CODE Eau de parfum for her
- L'Oreal Touch magique concealer in Ivory and Soft Beige
- Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral concealer in 02 Natural
- Max Factor Experience Sheer Gloss Balm in Coral

I want to do blogs on some of these products but if there is something in particular that you want to know about let me know!

Ready for the weekend?
Happy Friday!

2 comments: