12.10.2012

Skincare Wish list





I've been all about skincare lately trying to get the most out of my skin. This would be the things I would ask if someone was supposed to get me a present or things I would buy myself to try either way. 

I have already talk about REN. CAUDALIE is another brand with almost 100% natural ingredients that I'm dying to try. It has amazing reviews and it's actually not that expensive when you buy it in euros either in France or Spain.
I forgot to add it but KIEH'LS is another one that interests me.

I've been thinking a lot about getting a clarisonic. Everyone raves about it.
But I don't know if it would make that much difference in my skin for real.
Same with the PMD.

Skin care wish list


6 comments:

  1. Caudalie moisturizing fluid is amazing! I'm using it right now and it really works well, especially for the colder months. I'd love to try REN products and a Clarisonic too!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try that Beauty Elixir so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the Clarisonic skincare face brush too! Heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Clairsonic, and its the best thing I have ever bought. I love it!!

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that seems really nice ! I should try it

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Caudalie's Beauty Elixir!

    ReplyDelete